The latest version of Pure ink is 1.3.0
[enhancements in 1.3.0]
Pure ink 1.3.0 provides new features including:
Improved Accuracy in Color Mixing,
Diffusion Effect Improvement,
Brush with Dual Colors,
Convenient Change of Brush Pressure,
Brush Quality Improved,
Paper Size Increased,
High Resolution Output for Mac,
Sharpness Improved in High Resolution Output,
- Pure ink is available for Windows (64-bit) and Mac (Intel-64 and Apple Silicon). Pure ink does not run on tablets or mobile devices.
- Basic requirement of memory is 8G RAM for project in small scale, and recommended requirement is 16G.
Installing Window version
Download and unzip the file. For Windows 64-bit, place the folder of "Pure ink (Win64) 1-3-0" inside C:/Programe Files. Alternatively, you can also simply place the folder in root directory of C drive. For convenience, Open the folder and create a short cut for "Pure_ink.exe" to desktop. Double click "Pure_ink.exe" to run.
- Pure ink is securely signed and verified. Double click Pure_ink.exe to run.
- Previous version: Pure ink 1.2.2
Installing Mac version(187MB) (52MB)
- To start for the first time, press the "control" key and mouse click the icon of Pure_ink together, select "ok" or "open", REPEAT THIS STEP TWICE, then select "open" to start Pure ink.
- Please read this first before you execute Pure ink in Mac.
- Previous stable version: Pure ink 1.2.2