The latest version of Pure ink is 1.1.2
- Pure ink is available for Windows (64-bit) and Mac. Pure ink does not run on tablets or mobile devices and does not support pressure stylus.
- Basic requirement of memory is 8G RAM, and recommended requirement is 16G for intensive production like high resolution output of work in large size.
Installing Window version
- Click the following buttons to download Pure ink.
Unzip the file. For Windows 64-bit, place the folder of "Pure ink (Win64) 1-1-2" inside C:/Programe Files. Alternatively, you can also simply place the folder in root directory of C drive. For convenience, Open the folder and create a short cut for "Pure_ink.exe" to desktop. Double click "Pure_ink.exe" to run.
- Pure ink is securely signed and verified. Double click Pure_ink.exe to run.
Installing Mac version
- Click the following button to download Pure ink for Mac platform. Please make sure that you read this first before you install and execute it.
- Previous stable version: Pure ink 1.0