Installing and Executing Pure ink (Mac)
- Pure ink is primitively developed and run stably on Window. We try our best to provide this software on Mac as much as it is on Window. Mac version preserves all drawing capabilities from Window version. The compatibility of Pure ink with Mac OS is generally good while unstable behaviors may still occurred seldomly. High Resolution Output is a known function with performance not equivalent to the one in Window version....In Mac version, this function exports TIF images with image size of 5120px X 2880px but in 72dpi and in RGB format. You may need to further convert the dpi to 300 and color format to CMYK by other graphical software like PhotoShop. read more
- After you download the file, move it to "Application" folder and unzip it.
- Although Pure ink has been issued Apple Developer ID Certificate , there are still technical difficulties to notarize this software for Apple right now. This means that the Gatekeeper of MacOS may not provide you an open button when you execute it in the first time. To execute the software, please use one of these two options:
- option 1: press the "control" key and mouse click the icon of Pure_ink together, select "open" in the pop up menu. Make sure that you do this twice. In the second time of doing so, Gatekeeper will provide an open button (1) for you to execute the software. Depending on your Mac OS, this action may be required only once during the first time of executing this software.
- option 2: go to "System Preference" of MacOS, choose "Security & Privacy" (1), Choose the "Open Anywhere" (2) under "Allow apps downloaded from:"