Pure ink is a painting software wholly developed from the concept of Chinese ink art, and takes the role of a junction to digitize this traditional Asian culture for multimedia arts and industrial design in the 21st century. The software is strong in simulating realistic ink diffusion effects and brushwork of Chinese painting.
Pure ink won Merit Award in DFA Design for Asia Awards 2022 and Certificate of Merit in the Hong Kong ICT Awards 2021 (香港資訊及通訊科技獎 www.hkictawards.hk). Pure ink is opened for public use with an intention to promote digital ink art. The project welcomes donation for sustainable development in future.
- realistic and artistic quality in color diffusion
- changeable brush strokes: from dry to wet stroke, from vertical brush to inclined brush.
- converting images to ink paintings
- high resolution output for printing. Read more about this.
- fully controllable by mouse and keyboard
- supporting pressure stylus (Wacom). Read more about this.
You are welcome to follow Pure ink on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pure.ink.software